Info

Noise Nuggets is a music blog created by a bunch of friends who love music. Our hope here at the Nugz is that through our posts, you will be exposed to a variety of genres of muzik.

If you want us to hear your music, feel free to send us links to your bands Myspace/downloads, we love hearing new shit.
** If anything on this site offends anyone or if you'd just like to get in touch with us, send us an email at Noisenuggets@gmail.com**

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Smoky Mountains

I spend the last three days camping in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park in Tennessee. Although I didn't have my ipod during the camping portion of my trip, I did spend alot of time in the car driving through the beautiful hills of Tennessee, heres the playlist from the trip....

1. The Band - "Twilight"
2. The Dodos - "Walking"
3. Fleet Foxes - "Blue Ridge Mountains"
4. Fleet Foxes - "Mykonos"
5. Horse Feathers - "This Is What"
6. Justin Vernon - "Hazleton"
7. Marshall Tucker Band - "Fire On The Mountain"
8. Megafaun - "The Fade"
9. My Morning Jacket - "The Way That He Sings"
10. My Morning Jacket - "The Bear"
11. Patrick Watson - "Man Like You"
12. Real Estate - "Beach Comber"
13. The Shaky Hands - "The Sleepless"
14. Tallest Man On Earth - "The Gardener"
15. Van Morrison - "Warm Love"
16. Wood Brothers - "Postcards from Hell"
17. Wood Brothers - "Loaded"
18. Yim Yames - "Long, Long, Long"
19. Bonne "Prince" Billy - "Horses"
20. My Morning Jacket - "Golden"
21. Built To Spill - "Good Ol' Boredom"

3 comments:

HB said...

American folk foliage

Anonymous said...

what album are those two my morning jacket songs from?

Beau said...

"Golden" - It Still Moves
"The Way That He Sings" - At Dawn
"The Bear" - The Tennessee Fire