Info

Noise Nuggets is a music blog created by a bunch of friends who love music. Our hope here at the Nugz is that through our posts, you will be exposed to a variety of genres of muzik.

If you want us to hear your music, feel free to send us links to your bands Myspace/downloads, we love hearing new shit.
** If anything on this site offends anyone or if you'd just like to get in touch with us, send us an email at Noisenuggets@gmail.com**

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Big K.R.I.T

Through living in the South i've grown an appreciation for dirty south music. I recently got onto Big K.R.I.T and love his shit. He's not just another rapper from the diirty, he not only produces all of his own beats, but manages to make money off selling some on the side. Last month he released K.R.I.T Wuz Here, which features guest appearances from Wiz Kalifa, Curren$y, and Devin the Dude. The biggest news for Big K.R.I.T however, is that yesterday he signed to Def Jam Records.
Whether its the Curtis Mayfield samples, or his stories of living in Mississippi, Big K.R.I.T has Soul. Download K.R.I.T Wuz Here and check out the song "King" below. O and by the way.... K.R.I.T said himself that the first person to name all the samples on the album will get $1,000 cash and a tray of brownies from the man himself....I guess so far no one has been able to do it.

No comments: