Info

Noise Nuggets is a music blog created by a bunch of friends who love music. Our hope here at the Nugz is that through our posts, you will be exposed to a variety of genres of muzik.

If you want us to hear your music, feel free to send us links to your bands Myspace/downloads, we love hearing new shit.
** If anything on this site offends anyone or if you'd just like to get in touch with us, send us an email at Noisenuggets@gmail.com**

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Heltah Skeltah - Hold Your Head Up

If I had to pick one artist that will always remind me of this past summer, I'd have to say Sean Price. I don't know how I didn't listen to this dude earlier because he absolutely kills it. Heltah Skeltah's (Sean P & Rock) "Hold Your Head Up" off of the 1998 album Magnum Force Proper is one of those kick back songs, and has become one of my favorites of this summer. Props to the Mantis for turning me on to this one. Download it below

No comments: