Info

Noise Nuggets is a music blog created by a bunch of friends who love music. Our hope here at the Nugz is that through our posts, you will be exposed to a variety of genres of muzik.

If you want us to hear your music, feel free to send us links to your bands Myspace/downloads, we love hearing new shit.
** If anything on this site offends anyone or if you'd just like to get in touch with us, send us an email at Noisenuggets@gmail.com**

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Album of The Week: Best Coast - "Sun Was High (So Was I) - Single"


You know those songs that you have to listen to a couple times before you start liking it and after a while it becomes one of your favorites. Well, in the past week I have grown to love this single.

Started simply as a recording project between two friends, Bethany Cosentino and Bob Bruno have managed to create some very catchy tunes that to me stand out among the hundreds of new bands going for the Surf/Lo-Fi beach steez. "Sun Was High (So Was I)'s" vocal melody has been stuck in my head all week, and I havn't stopped playing this single since I got it.

Best Coast has yet to release an LP and have released several EPs, "Sun Was High" being one of them. Below are links to myspace, the bands blog, and a stream of the track "Sun Was High (So Was I)", enjoy!

Best Coast's MySpace
Best Coast's Blog

Best Coast - Sun Was High (So Was I)

No comments: