Info

Noise Nuggets is a music blog created by a bunch of friends who love music. Our hope here at the Nugz is that through our posts, you will be exposed to a variety of genres of muzik.

If you want us to hear your music, feel free to send us links to your bands Myspace/downloads, we love hearing new shit.
** If anything on this site offends anyone or if you'd just like to get in touch with us, send us an email at Noisenuggets@gmail.com**

Thursday, February 4, 2010

New jj - "My Way" ft. Lil Wayne


Just found out about this little jem this morning and am stoked! I've read/seen jj all over music blogs but never got into them until I heard this track. Recently leaked, "My Way" is a super chilled out track featuring vocal samples from Lil Wayne and Charles Manson (interesting combo). I'm not a huge fan of the auto-tune stuff but can dig it in Lil Wayne's verse.

The band is set to release a new album March 10th with their US record label Secretly Canadian, and will be touring with The xx in March and April. Below is a playable link of "My Way", enjoy!

jj - "My Way" ft. Lil Wayne

No comments: